Whenever the talk comes about traveling, almost every other person gets excited about it. if you are someone who likes greenery but also wants to see beaches and a lot of water. Kerala is one such surreal destination where it has that mist and magic that can fulfill all your desires of seeing nature in different ways. Kerala is a place which you can easily visit with your family and also friends to have an amazing experience. You can easily look for the Kerala Family tour if you want to cover all the beautiful places there.
Planning a trip is very important whenever you are traveling. Just make sure that you have a list of the amazing places that you can visit once you are on tour to Kerala. Here are some must-visit places in Kerala to just enjoy its beauty. Let’s have a look at them.
- Alleppey: Many people just visit Kerala only to visit this heavenly tourist destination also known as Alappuzha or Alleppey. Many people call this place the “Backwater Capital of India” and also the “Venice of India”. Once you come here, you can book your houseboat and stay there. This way you can be in the water all day long and enjoy nature along with the ayurvedic therapies that can completely relax your body.
- Wayanad: This is a place cradled in the lap of the Western Ghats and many people know it as the stunning hill station in Kerala. Nature and its beauty are so stunning here that once you be here you will enjoy every bit of staying here. If you are a nature lover, coming here is the best experience for you of all time.
- Kochin: If you are in Kerala, Kochin is the must-visit place as it is a place that has the perfect blend of modern as well as traditional values. Even this place is known as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”. Many people come to visit this place just to explore its history of the place. This is the place that has the essence of Dutch establishments, Chinese nets, traditional spice markets, and even British history. So never miss the chance of being in Kochin whenever you come to Kerala.
- Munnar: In Kerala, Munnar is one of the most gorgeous hill stations which is in the lap of the Western Ghats. Munnar is a place that needs no introduction. It has the most scenic beauty and soothing ambiance. everyone who comes here will enjoy the overall being here. You can come here in any season; you will be refreshed seeing tea plantations everywhere.
- Kovalam: If you are someone who likes to go to the beach. Kovalam is the right destination for you to be in. This is the city located on the coastlines of the most charismatic Arabian Sea. Once you visit here, you will be surely astonished looking at the great beaches. Different fun water activities can do here whenever you come.
- Thiruvananthapuram: This city is considered to be the city of God. Many people call this city Trivandrum as it is the largest city in Kerala. Whenever you are in this place, you will get to see a lot of tourist spots with a lot of historical importance. According to local people, many of them call Trivandrum the “Economic Capital” of Kerala.
- Marari: It is one of the most unexplored places in Kerala which can act as a paradise for so many people. It is as gorgeous as the beaches in Goa. If you are a beach person and only want to see some beautiful beaches, then never miss the chance to be at this place whenever in Kerala.
In nutshell, the trip to Kerala can be very wholesome only if it is planned properly. You can take the help of the different online platforms that help to arrange the trip and also do your research to look for the best places that you can cover in certain periods. If you are all set for a trip to Kerala, just make sure all the bookings are made in advance so that there is no scope for hassle during traveling. Planning is the best key to enjoying travel to all these places.